Anyone can try aerobics, but teen girls choose aerobics to shape their bodies.
- Walking outdoors or on a treadmill: walk at a pace that makes you feel warm but not out of breath. Start will 20 minutes and work up to 30 minutes.
- Interval training: Start walking at your usual speed for 5-8 minutes. Increase your speed for 3 minutes, then slow down to your usual speed for 3-5 minutes. Repeat until you have trained for 30 minutes.
- Swimming: Do one length of the pool at your regular speed, do one length slowly. Do the next length slowly on your back and breathing normally. Repeat until you have spent at least 30 minutes swimming.
Core exercises are to strengthen a variety of muscles from the hips to the shoulder. These muscles help us to stand upright and walk on two feet.
- Abdominal Crunches: Lie with back flat on the floor, bend knees so that the thighs are 90 degrees to the hips. Cross arms over the chest and raise the head and shoulders off the floor. Hold this position for 3 deep breaths. Return to starting position. Do sets of 5 to start and work up to 10.
- Bridge: Lie with back flat on the floor and legs bent with feet flat on the floor. Raise the hips off the floor while keeping shoulders flat on the floor. Hold the bridge for 3 breaths. Do 5 to start and work up to 10.
- Skipping: Skipping is the best exercise for the thighs, shoulders, and calves. It burns calories and help you to lose weight. You can lose about 100 calories in 10 minutes.